|This article needs to be cleaned up. More information may be found in this article's talk page.(January 2009)|
The game's then-groundbreaking graphics for the Xbox made it successful for that console. However, the GameCube and PlayStation 2 versions suffered from performance issues and did not sell well.
Set in Hong Kong, the player plays as either part of a corrupt police unit attempting to crack down on rival Yakuza operations, or as a pair of spies hired to take down Tiger Takagi, the head of the Hong Kong Yakuza.
- Madoka and Mei
One plays as a Japanese female police officer and a Chinese female police officer in the Hong Kong police force paid to hunt selected Yakuza members.
- Ho and Chang
One plays as two goofy Chinese spies working for the Hong Kong crime syndicate to uncover the plots of the Yakuza and take over their operations.
Vehicles: Drive Suped up Police Vehicles,Deadly Spy Vehicles (With implanted rockets)to Garbage Trucks.
The game did not specify the name of the location, the list here gives the respective name of the actual location in Hong Kong.
This game maps a significant portion of Hong Kong into the game. Many important landmarks and even some major streets are in the game itself.
- Central and Western District, including Central, Admiralty
- Wan Chai District, including Causeway Bay
- Aberdeen and the floating restaurant
Buildings and Landmarks
Hong Kong Island
- HSBC Hong Kong headquarters building and Legislative Council building (They are opposite to each other across Cheetah Road, as in reality)
- Convention Centre
- Central-Mid-Levels escalator
- Kowloon Park
- Hong Kong Cultural Centre and the clock tower
- Wong Tai Sin Temple (location changed in the game)
- The Peninsula Hong Kong
This game also features a complete score by Brian Transeau.