|This article needs to be cleaned up. More information may be found in this article's talk page.(September 2010)|
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Tag Force 5 is the fifth installment of the Yu-Gi-Oh! Tag Force series.
- Uses the Official Card Game Master Rules.
- The game will have the March 2010 Banlist as default.
- There are 200 slots to save your decks in.
- Entry of 5D's new anime characters Yusei Fudo (Poncho Version), Leo (Academy version), Luna (Academy version), Sherry Leblanc, Bruno/Vizor, Placido, Jose, and Lucciano.
- Features over 4,700 cards, including cards up to Starstrike Blast, Structure Deck 19: Dragunity Drive, and Extra Pack Volume 3.
- Uses Data Install to eliminate Load Times.
- Features as Game Originals cards Bruno's Tech Genus Deck, the Infinity series and Sherry's Fleur Knight Deck.
- Using the game's UMD recognition feature with the past entries in the Tag Force series will unlock the following:
- TF1 unlocks Yusei Fudo (Poncho Version) as an opponent, along with the following cards "Dark Magician", "Slifer the Sky Dragon", "Malefic Truth Dragon", and "Philosopher's Stone - Sabatiel".
- TF2 unlocks Akiza Izinski (Academy version) as an opponent, along with the following cards "The Winged Dragon of Ra", "Power Wall", "Red-Eyes B. Dragon", and "Malefic Red-Eyes Black Dragon".
- TF3 unlocks Luna (Academy Version) as a opponent, along with the following cards "Blue-Eyes White Dragon", "Malefic Blue-Eyes White Dragon", "Obelisk the Tormentor" (Game Version), and "Miracle Contact".
- TF4 unlocks Leo (Academy version) as an opponent, along with the following cards "Malefic Stardust Dragon", "Hundred-Eyes Dragon (Dark Synchro version), "Dark Magician Girl", and "Cursed Prison" (Tag Force 4, also unlocks everything that TF 3 would of unlcoked in North America).
- Passing all 4 TF games through UMD Recognition unlocks "Gatling Ogre" and "Berserker Soul".
- Previous cinematics (excluding "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" and "Light and Darkness Dragon") from Tag Force 4 are kept. New Cinematic Summoning and Attack Sequences for "Black-Winged Dragon", "Majestic Red Dragon", "Majestic Star Dragon", "Tech Genus Blade Gunner MAXX-10000", "Chevalier de Fleur", "Machine Emperor Skiel Infinity", "Machine Emperor Wisel Infinity", "Machine Emperor Grannel Infinity", "Dragon Knight Draco-Equiste", "Red Nova Dragon", and "Shooting Star Dragon".
- The game's loading screen features Witch of the Black Rose or Kuribon.
- Supports connectivity with the Playstation Network.
♦ Yusei Fudo
♦ Akiza Izinski
♦ Tetsu Trudge
♦ Jack Atlas
♦ Crow Hogan
♦ Mina Simington
♦ Sherry Le Blanc
♦ Kalin Kesler (TS)
♦ Carly Carmine
And ♦ Preset Others (I.E Mimicry)