Yun, along with his twin brother Yang, are characters in the Street Fighter III series. In Street Fighter III: New Generation, Yang has identical moves to Yun, but they began changing their respective styles in Street Fighter III: Second Impact and Street Fighter III: Third Strike.
- Height: 173 cm
- Weight: 62 kg
- BWH sizes: B102, W73, H85
- Blood Type: B
- From: Hong Kong (stated as "From: Hong Kong" in SFA3, NOT birthplace)
- Birthplace: Shanghai
- Fighting Style: Kung Fu
- Zesshou Hohou - Yun hops forward, a fist outstretched. This is a staple move among various kung fu practitioners in fighting games.
- Senkyuutai - In New Generation, Yun (and Yang) rolls forward, dodging projectiles, and performs a handstand kick. In Second Impact, Yun foregoes the forward roll and instead kicks higher.
- Kobokushi - A slow moving twin palm attack that nullifies projectiles.
- Zenpou Tenshin - A grabbing attack that does no damage, but has Yun flip over to the enemy's other side, leaving him open for Yun to attack.
- Raigeki Shuu - An aerial dive kick.
- Tetsuzankou - New to Second Impact, Yun ducks forward and leans to strike the opponent with his shoulder. Also a staple kung fu move.
- Tenshin Senkyuutai - Only in New Generation, Yun rolls forward, kicks the opponent up into the air, and follows with multiple kicks.
- Sourai Rengeki - A series of multiple elbows and palms, ending in two spinning kicks. If Yun whiffs (misses) the second of the elbows, he will not continue his attack.
- Gen'ei Jin - Yun concentrates and releases shadow copies of himself that trail him. This move allows Yun to effectively juggle the opponent with his attacks.
- You Hou - Yun's high powered move, Yun opens with a knife hand, launches the opponent with a Tetsuzankou, and finishes with an upraised fist. This can be followed up further with other attacks as the opponent is falling down. This was not available in Street Fighter III: New Generation.
|This Street Fighter-related article is a stub. You can help by adding to it.
Stubs are articles that writers have begun work on, but are not yet complete enough to be considered finished articles.
- Tiamat's Street Fighter guide: Contains translated information found in various official Japanese language Capcom sources, such as All About Street Fighter Zero 3, Eiga Street Fighter II Memorial Koushiki Fanbook ISBN 4-09-102491-2, Official Street Fighter Zero 3 Guidebook, Street Fighter 3: New Generation Bible, Street Fighter Eternal Challenge.
- Kao Megura's Street Fighter guide: Contains special move translations.
|Street Fighter and Related Characters|
|Street Fighter: Adon – Birdie - Geki - Mike - Joe - Lee - Eagle – Gen – Ken – Retsu - Ryu – Sagat|
|Street Fighter 2|
|Akuma – Balrog – Cammy – Blanka – Chun-Li – Dee Jay – Dhalsim – E. Honda – Fei Long – Guile – M. Bison – T. Hawk – Vega – Zangief|
|Street Fighter Alpha|
|Charlie – Dan – Juni and Juli – Karin – Ingrid – R. Mika – Rose – Sakura|
|Street Fighter 3|
|Alex – Dudley – Elena – Gill – Ibuki – Makoto – Necro – Oro – Q – Remy – Sean – Twelve – Urien – Yang – Yun|
|Street Fighter 4|
|Abel – C. Viper - El Fuerte - Gouken – Hakan – Juri – Seth|
|Belger – Carlos – Cody – Dean – Guy – Hugo – Kyle – Lucia – Maki – Mike Haggar – Poison – Rolento – Sodom|
|Goutetsu - Street Fighter EX characters|